Robert Audley’s passion is bringing young people from where they are to where they want to be… with success in every arena they choose. He empowers kids with a concrete road map to higher engagement and greater motivation, producing the action that gets them there.
To the adults who care for kids, Robert offers communication tools that bypass resistance to healthy life messages. The goal: For parents and educators to meet kids where they are and help them create new lives.
Bob is the founder of Grow and Learn, Camp Grow and Learn, and Grow and Learn Basketball, as well as the author of Raising Kid Performance at Home, in the Classroom and on the Playing Field and the CD, Brain Development.
For 30 years, Bob has been celebrating “kid victories,” meeting kids where they are in their development — from homes, classrooms and playing fields to psychiatric hospitals – and assisting each one to a higher level of performance, accomplishment, relationships and happiness.
To young people, Bob’s message is engaging and useful as they move forward with a practical road map to success in the classroom and other arenas of their life. He shows them a path toward higher engagement, success and, most importantly, confidence that they can learn and grow in any areas of their lives.
In his more than 30 years’ experience, Bob has worked in a broad range of education-oriented positions and provided specialized services to help kids overcome their unique challenges. Continued learning and work in the field gives him an ever-expanding arsenal of tools and techniques from which to draw.
Titles, accolades and certifications
- New York State Lottery Teacher Recognition Program
- Channel 3 Educator of the Week
- 12:1:1 emotionally disturbed, behavior management teacher
- Intensive adolescent day treatment teacher
- Children’s psychiatric hospital summer school teacher
- Resource support teacher
- Special education teaching assistant
- Guidance counselor
- Person In Need of Supervision (PINS) counselor
- Salvation Army Emergency Shelters counselor for youth and women
- Private practice counselor
- Homebound instructor for students unable to attend school
- Approved Teacher Development Provider for Pennsylvania
- Founder of Camp Grow and Learn
- Soccer Coach: Modified, Junior Varsity, Varsity Assistant along with 12 years as Head Coach for three tournament teams
- National Soccer Coaches Association of America:National Diploma
- Certifications in several intervention models that encourage personal growth and achievement